Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 won't turn on

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a versa 2.

It went flat, so i put it on charge.

It wont come on when i push button.

On my fitbit app, it is saying my battery is empty.

What can i do

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @Jacs19 - make sure it is on the charger the correct way round and try a different power source.

Also clean the contacts with rubbing alcohol.

If you also have a Versa check it's the charger for the versa 2 as they look alike but are different.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi thanks for that.I have cleaned the connectors, put it on another power source.The logo is frozen on the screen.Sent from my Galaxy
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Jacs19 - try a watch restart with the button first after it has been fully charged.

Best Answer
0 Votes
It won't restart.The logo is just stuck on the screen.I have done troubleshooting.Sent from my Galaxy
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Jacs19 - unfortunately this would seem like a watch fault or firmware issue and has been moved to the correct forum.

Chat via the Fitbit App, click profile photo, Help & Support, Contact Customer Support, they may be able to assist.

If it is still under warranty, 1 or 2 years depending on country law, and found faulty it may be better to take it to the shop for a new replacement, rather than accepting a refurbished replacement from Fitbit and dealing with sometimes drawn out return and shipping issues that may occur.

Best Answer
0 Votes