Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Snapchat notifications not working on Versa

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’m trying To get Snapchat notifications on my versa. When I click the notifications in my account no apps show up. I also went to the store to try and download it, doesn’t show up. I get snaps all the time! Please help!

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi again, watch this youtube video, although it's made for the Blaze it should also be possible to get them on your Versa in this way: Hi again, have a look at this you tube video, although it's for the Blaze it should be possible to get them on your Versa also: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUK29GU4mps. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
65 REPLIES 65

Hi, Snapchat is not listed in the Fitbit app gallery. If you would like to have Snapchat for the Versa to be supported by Fitbit, I would suggest to post your request in the Feature Suggestions Board, which is especially created for the kind of questions. Click on the link, and you will be directed to this board. On top of the screen on the right side you will see: "Make a new suggestion", press that and enter your post. 

Best Answer

Are you sure though? My fiancé gets the notifications on his versa. I don’t know why he would and I wouldn’t. 😕

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, is it not the easiest way to ask your fiancé how he fixed that, cause after doing a lot of search Snapchat is not in the app list of the app gallery, nor a request for that in the board I suggested to you. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi again, watch this youtube video, although it's made for the Blaze it should also be possible to get them on your Versa in this way: Hi again, have a look at this you tube video, although it's for the Blaze it should be possible to get them on your Versa also: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUK29GU4mps. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Omg! Thank you so much! This is perfect! Now I can figure out all the apps I want and not have to try and struggle 😭😭 You saved my sanity!

Best Answer

Hi, glad I was able to help you and prevent you from getting insaneSmiley Very Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

I lost the Snapchat Fromm My App and the App Gallery in the last software update. Trying to figure out how to get it back. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Is this App still offered? I searched in the App Store and didn’t find Bitticker. 

Best Answer

On your phone go to the Fitbit app, on the dashboard select your picture in the top left corner that will bring you to where you can see what devices you have select your Versa. Once your on that screen scroll down to notifications there you can choose which other notifications to turn on! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
It worked! Thank you!
Best Answer
0 Votes

I've done that and still nothing.  All permissions granted.  It's the only app that stopped working with the versa

Best Answer

My answer was Pre ios13 , unfortunately I have NO idea how to fix it now, I’m no longer receiving notifications for text messages since ios13. However after the 13 update fitbit did do a post about the issues everyone’s having since the update and some different things to try! Hopefully that works for you I’m still waiting on the fix for the text messages lol 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same with mine.  Any solutions yet?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Still nothing even with their latest update last week. I think I may delete my fitbit and start over see if that triggers it to work correctly or something. I don’t really know what else to do. It’s super inconvenient lol

Best Answer
Yes! After that software update, the notifications for all my apps were turn off. Check your App Notifications in the Fitbit App. Good Luck!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Im having this issue since the update too. All other notifications come throught apart from snapchat. Done resets, upaired device... uninstalled the app and still no joy its driving me crazy!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Open your app, click top left corner(your picture), select your device, scroll down to “notifications” and there’s where all your 3rd party apps are that you can choose to get notifications from. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the reply. I have tried that, even though the box is ticked they still dnt come through. Currently done a factory reset on my versa and restarting a fresh set up to see if that works.

Best Answer

I’m wondering if maybe you need to go Into your Snapchat settings on your phone. I know if my do not disturb is on I don’t get ANY on my versa. So just making sure that your notifications are enabled on your phone as well? I really hope we all can get a fix for these issues soon!!! I get call notifications snap and a bunch of other app notifications but not texts 😠

Best Answer
0 Votes