Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 3- Disable outlook notifications

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Versa 2 my email notifications are disabled. My calander events are enabled. I am still getting a notification for every email. How do I keep my calander notifications on but turn off my email notifications?

I cannot un select outlook notifications under the app notifications. It is grayed out, stating my default app is outlook.

Moderator edit:  updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

@Msfb , A warm welcome to the Community! Thank you for your message and efforts. 

Just to avoid misunderstandings. 
In the Fitbit app, if you go to your profile picture> Versa  3> notifications you see the list of notifications available. 

There you should see the email notifications option. If you tap on it, you should be able to switch it on/of with a toggle. (This one is disable, according to your message, right?)
What app options do you see here? And which one is selected?

If you tap on Calendar events, is this toggle on?

Could you please attach a picture of the app notifications where Outlook is grayed out?

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes you are correct. Just to be clear it is a versa 3. Here are some photos of my settings and where I am unable to uncheck it under app notifications 

Screenshot_20230523_204724.jpg

Best Answer

Hi @Msfb - in the previous screen the calendar and email are separate items and can possibly be turned Off/On there.  To check click on those items.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

@Guy_  Thank you for  your input 

@Msfb , Thank you for your reply and screenshot. 

As mentioned by Guy_ and described on my previous post go a step backwards (path: profile picture >Versa 3 >Notifications >Email)

Are you able to turn them on and select another email app? And then turn off again?

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks, @JuanFitbit , in iOS you can turn them on or off directly but in Android you may have to open them to make a change.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer