Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 3. Tacking not working with GPS..k

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a Versa 3 and up to a few months ago. I used to be sble to track my running, walking and biking with GPS. That facility is no longer available. When I scroll down on home(daily) screen it only goes as far as "Menstrual Health". 

The tracking and other options no longer available. This is quite important to me

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome back to the Fitbit community, @Pofnz!

Sad to hear that you're having an issue with your Versa 3.
Please check if those missing functions are available for installation in the app gallery of your Fitbit app and reinstall them if possible. Here's how to do that:

How do I install and manage apps on my Fitbit device? 

If that doesn't work for you, I'd suggest restarting your device by holding it's button pressed for around 10 seconds until you'll see the Fitbit logo on it's display. Before doing so you should sync your device to not lose any data it might have tracked so far.

I've moved your post to the corresponding forum to keep things organized.

Talahthas, Fitbit Community Council
Charge, Charge HR, Blaze, Versa, Versa 2, Charge 5, Versa 4, Aria, Aria 2, Pixel 4a, Pixel 7

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Welcome back to the Fitbit community, @Pofnz!

Sad to hear that you're having an issue with your Versa 3.
Please check if those missing functions are available for installation in the app gallery of your Fitbit app and reinstall them if possible. Here's how to do that:

How do I install and manage apps on my Fitbit device? 

If that doesn't work for you, I'd suggest restarting your device by holding it's button pressed for around 10 seconds until you'll see the Fitbit logo on it's display. Before doing so you should sync your device to not lose any data it might have tracked so far.

I've moved your post to the corresponding forum to keep things organized.

Charge, Charge HR, Blaze, Versa, Versa 2, Charge 5, Versa 4, Aria, Aria 2, Pixel 4a, Pixel 7
Best Answer

@Pofnz Hi. You would swipe left to get to exercises, not scroll down on today?

@Talahthas Basic built in features like exercise, aren't going to be in the app store. Also, a simple restart doesn't cause Data loss. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you. I have fixed the issue by re-installing the app.By pressing the new Fitbit Logo, all tracking options are made available. I don't know if this was available prior to re-installing.Problem fixedCheersSent from my Galaxy
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Pofnz Can you explain what "reinstalled the app by pressing the new Fitbit logo" means? Thanks. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

You're welcome, @Pofnz, glad if I could help you.

If you do have any further questions, don't hesitate to come back.

Best Answer
0 Votes