Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 3 battery is draining quickly

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi all. My versa 3 battery suddenly won't last a day. I recently charged to 100% and left overnight without wearing it and it was dead in the morning. I bought it 4 months ago. I use fitbit clocksbto minimise battery draing, don't use GPS, screen is always on dim,  not always on, no voice control enabled etc,  I dont wear at night. I don't understand why.

This will honestly be the last fitbit product I buy. My last one stopped recording after a year of use. I don't know whether to take back on warranty unless anyone has any ideas? 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Hi @Emmywooo ,

How long have you had your Versa 3?

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer
0 Votes

I bought it January 2023, so 4 months ago  I've done a factory reset and reinstalled the fitbit app, but the battery is definitely faulty.

My query now is, is the returns/ replacement process easy?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Emmywooo  - it looks like the watch has developed a fault, the most common cause is moisture inside.

It will need replacing under warranty where you bought it.

If bought from Fitbit you can chat via the Fitbit App, click profile photo, Help & support, Contact Customer support.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's super easy and you should qualify, given that you've only had the watch a few months.  I assume you got the watch directly from Fitbit?  All I had to do was contact Support, as @Guy_ mentioned and tell them what's happening.  I had an issue with my Sense 2, which I got directly from Fitbit.  They were able to look it up and send me a return label, complete with instructions.  You will need proof that you purchased the device directly from them so that they can verify your options.  When I sent mine back, they paid for the postage and I got mine back within about a week.

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Edit to say, I contacted the fitbit online chat and they sorted the problem. Thanks for the advice with my query.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Emmywooo- thats good news, can you post the resolution?

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Emmywooo, welcome to the Fitbit community Forums. @Guy_ @DramaQueenDiva Thank you for your help, much appreciated. 

I'm so glad to hear that our Support Team was able to help you resolve your issue. If you have any other questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to us again.

Best Answer
0 Votes