Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 3 battery issues

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have only had my Versa 3 for 3 months and now when I charge it, it gets very hot and only goes up to 7% then dies. I have cleaned the contacts as directed and factory reset the device but it still is having this issue. It hasn't been damaged in any way so I am at a loss on why this is happening. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @Rickrsdii. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Versa before reaching out. I understand where your concern is coming from. 

Since your Versa 3 is getting hot, please follow @Odyssey13's suggestion as the best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected. 

While you reach out to our team, please do not try charging or restarting your watch anymore until you receive assistance from our Support Team. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Fitbit customer support is doing their best, but right now be prepared for longer wait times. Please be patient. Support is limited by the number of representatives available at a given time and the hours of operation. Chat lines are open when they have live help.
USA: call (877) 623-4997
UK: call 0800 069 8505
INDIA: call 000 800 050 1057
IRELAND: call 01 691 7502 (country prefix: +353)
Other contact options:

USA: click

Canada: click for options

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @Rickrsdii. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Versa before reaching out. I understand where your concern is coming from. 

Since your Versa 3 is getting hot, please follow @Odyssey13's suggestion as the best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected. 

While you reach out to our team, please do not try charging or restarting your watch anymore until you receive assistance from our Support Team. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

i chucked it, shortly after problem began and last weekend the back of my daughter's even more expensive fitbit (bought same day at best buy) came off ... a few years ago i purchased a couple asus zen2's and they still work quite well, even with the recent wear os update; so i'm standing pat for the time being.

Best Answer
0 Votes