Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 3 cracked screen

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So I was bought a versatile 3 for Christmas was really getting into using it and had an accident and the screen smashed, I contacted fit and was told it wasn’t under warranty as it’s not covered for accidental damage !!!!
ok so I need my screen replacing I will pay for it !!! Oh no we don’t do that either !! WHAT !!!!!
For one accidents happen do fit Think am going to drop my watch on purpose???? My watch was in a bottom

locker I opened the locker and my coat pushed it out and it dropped ! That’s a flipping accident and guess what accidents happen wouldn’t it be lovely to live in a world where they don’t !!! 
Secondly who makes and sells a product but are unable to fix it or help if anything happens after ! I honestly am in shock that this company is like this ! So now I have a 2 weeks old watch with a smashed screen and nothing can be done ! They must make a absolutely killing while everyone sat at home with broken watches! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there, @Nicola87_2017. Welcome to the Community Forums. We acknowledge the limitation we have on our part particularly on what you have experienced. We‘re taking into consideration your comments and sentiments with regards to our products and services.

Our products are indeed designed and made to last (this goes for each product component) however, there is not an infallible way to ensure that no issues will be present in the long run. Because of this, our Warranty Policy is set into providing as much coverage as we can. However, as our warranty states, it doesn't apply to damage or defects caused by:

(a) use with non-Fitbit products

(b) accident, abuse, misuse, mishandling, flood, fire, earthquake or other external causes

(c) normal wear and tear or aging of the Product such as discoloration or stretching

(d) operating the Product:

(i) outside the permitted or intended uses described by Fitbit

(ii) not in accordance with instructions provided by Fitbit

(iii) with improper voltage or power supply.

For more information about this, you can check our warranty policy.

We understand that the outcome of your case with our Support Team is not fulfilling your expectations, but keep in mind that every case is completely different from the other's, thanks for taking the time to share your experiences and feedback. For more information about the outcome of your case, please get in touch with our Support Team again for a better understanding of the information you were provided.

Have a nice day.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is the same thing you post on everyone’s comment that’s has an issue ! Basically you have produced a warranty that will never be used! They are not made to last when they can crack with the slightest big of pressure! It should be made clear that buying a Fitbit is as good as it get as once you buy one you won’t get any service or support after! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Dear Member,

i absolutely accept whatever constraint FITBIT has regarding warranty policy.

but i need my watch's screen to be repaired. i cant afford to buy a new one....its just wek of my purchased that my screen 

got damage.

please support to get it repaired atleast.

regards,

Harmendra

Best Answer