Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 3 is stuck on Fitbit logo

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
  • Tried to restart my versa 3. Now will only display Fitbit icon. Unable to get it to work at all.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
11 REPLIES 11

Welcome to the Fitbit community, @nwae61!

Sad to hear that you're having an issue with your Versa 3.
As a first attempt to hopefully get things fixed, please try to change the clock face on your device. Here's how to do that:

How do I change the clock face on my Fitbit device? 

If that won't work for you, I'd suggest letting your device's battery drain completely until it will shut off. Then please give it a full charge to see if it will in working order afterwards. If it won't charge please have a closer look here:

Why isn't my Fitbit device's battery charging? 

I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Talahthas, Fitbit Community Council
Charge, Charge HR, Blaze, Versa, Versa 2, Charge 5, Versa 4, Aria, Aria 2, Pixel 4a, Pixel 7
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @nwae61. Thanks for stopping by in the Fitbit Community Forums and trying to troubleshoot your Versa 3 prior to posting here. We'll do our best to help you with this. @Talahthas Thank you so much for your input!

As a first approach, I'd like to get more details about this issue so I can try to provide the best resolution. Based on your post, it seems like you tried to perform a factory reset on your Versa 3 which would explain why it's now showing the Fitbit logo only. If this describes your issue, may I know why you tried the factory reset? Did you have syncing difficulties? Did you try setting up another Fitbit device? Besides the restart, what other steps have you done so far? When did you start having this issue?

If assuming you started having issues with your Versa 3 after trying to set up another Fitbit device (this has happened to me), please note that you can't connect multiple devices that use the Fitbit Gallery to one account. For Fitbit Charge series, Fitbit Inspire series, Fitbit Luxe, Fitbit Sense series, Fitbit Versa series, and Google Pixel Watch series, only connect one of these devices to your account at a time.

Nevertheless, as an option, you can have two separate Fitbit accounts for each Fitbit device and log out every time you want to sync a Fitbit device. 

Looking forward to hearing from you. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

Hi, I seem to have the same issue... Fitbit died and was totally non-responsive on multiple chargers. Plugged into my laptop today and it appears to be charging and app is saying it has 'synced and is accepting charge at 60%' but the screen is only displaying the Fitbit logo but seems to be going off and back on by itself!

If I try and hold down the side button it goes off and after ten or 15 seconds comes back on but only displays the Fitbit logo...

shaneb72_0-1702393415028.png

Best Answer

I too am having the same issue. When fully charged on oiwer the normal face will appear,  but as soon as I take it off charge it goes through the turn itself off, then on and then off again only showing the fitbit logo. I have not had this happen before. I have also let it go fully flat, recharge to 100 % and it is still happening. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hier hetzelfde probleem

De laatste week was hij enkel nog te sybchroniseren als ik de bluetooth op smartphone uitzette en terug aan.

Nu sedert vandaag geen synchronisatie meer en het Fitbit loge gaat aan en uit op de Versa 3

Ik zou ook graarne een oplossing zien

Is nog juist geen 2 jaar

Best Answer
0 Votes

My versa 3 wouldn't sync. I tried to restart it. Now I just get the Fitbit
logo displayed.
No matter what I do I can't get rid of it.
If I hold the side button it goes of, but comes back again.
I let it go flat whilst on holiday, but still no luck.

----

Tied this. No luck.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'd like to hear from Fitbit on this one.  There seem to be a lot of Versa 3 and Sense 2 all bricking at the start of this year.  Was there an updated that caused this?  The tech i spoke to said there were several errors from the fitbit itself and I'd like to get clarification on what those errors are.  I get that it's a almost 3yr old watch but having this many people have issues all around the same time is kind of sketchy.  

Best Answer
My Versa 3 is less than two years old. At first I had problems with
Bluetooth, then messages stopped working.
I tried to restart it, that's when things went wrong.
I've tried all the suggestions, but no luck.
Let the battery go dead, as soon as I charge it, the symbol returns.
Regards.
Nigel
Best Answer
0 Votes
I ended up using the chat and their forced restart didn't work so I was
given the option of a new versa 3 or 50% off a different tracker or watch.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have been on the phone with their representatives for the past 2 1/2 days now. This last rep has said that there was an update to the versa 3 and has caused issues. It is the first time I’m hearing of this, so take that with a grain of salt. But there’s a lot of versa 2 and versa 3 that are having the same issue after an update on January 2 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Honestly my advice is get away from Fitbit. They have done something with their latest version. You can’t sit here and say I’m wrong. Because they won’t even look into it. I myself is looking for a new fitness tracker. I will never be coming back to Fitbit

the fact that they will not even look into it, and just claim, this kind of stuff happens, and it’s out of warranty go buy another product. It’s not about the money I no longer can trust them

Best Answer