Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 3 is tracking my active zone minutes too high

I've been using my Versa 3 for several years during jogging tennis and weight workouts and recently I installed a set of what I'll call dynamic watch faces which are more complex than most and often display moving hands etc. I have no hard evidence to prove this but I believe there's some problem where these are interfering with the active minutes being computed by the watch. When I look at my heartbeat pattern which is usually about 55 at rest it seems that there are occasions where my heartbeat is showing much higher than I would expect, like 100+ bpm, during periods of relatively light activity NOT running or tennis but things like walking around a shopping mall or cleaning in the house. I rarely hit 100 bpm even doing brisk walks.

Of course I've reset the watch and my phone and keep the app updated. My heart rate looks about normal during heavy exercise. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello there @vlowell, it is nice to see you around the community. 

Thanks a lot for the explanation you provided about the issue you are currently facing!

In this case, I'd like to suggest a couple things that should help to get an accurate measurement of your AZM. 

As you mention that your workout is not that intense and still your AZM are too high, what came into my mind is that you might be using the device in a wrong way or maybe to lose. 

Please take a look at this help article to get know the right way to wear it: How do I wear my Fitbit device? 

Best Answer
0 Votes