Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 3 keeps pausing during my workout

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I used to have a Charge 4 and this never happened, but I got a Versa 3 this last week and I did a boxing workout, but the watch kept pausing and only tracked 36 minutes of a 55 minute workout, and that was because I kept pressing resume to get it going again. Why won't you add a lock function? I tried pushing my watch up my arm and tighten it to keep it away from my wrist, but the vigorous nature of the workout meant it kept slipping back to my wrist and pausing. Very frustrating. I have voted for a lock screen in the fitbit community page already, but it has clearly been an issue since the first post in 2015, why won't it get fixed. I am tempted to return it and look for another brand that works. Which would be a shame as I have had fitbits for 7 years now and not had this problem before. Don't want to go back to the Charge though either as the strap fittings kept disintegrating on me. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @Runfit23. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Versa 3 before reaching out. We‘re taking your comments and sentiments in regards to our products and services into consideration.

As you may know, please keep in mind that you might unintentionally press the button on your watch when you bend your wrist. This may happen during activities such as a workout that require you to move your wrist a lot. That being said, please try wearing your watch higher on your wrist to avoid hitting the button. For tips on how to wear your watch, see How do I wear my Fitbit device?

Regarding the feature suggestion you mentioned, to learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there, @Runfit23. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Versa 3 before reaching out. We‘re taking your comments and sentiments in regards to our products and services into consideration.

As you may know, please keep in mind that you might unintentionally press the button on your watch when you bend your wrist. This may happen during activities such as a workout that require you to move your wrist a lot. That being said, please try wearing your watch higher on your wrist to avoid hitting the button. For tips on how to wear your watch, see How do I wear my Fitbit device?

Regarding the feature suggestion you mentioned, to learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes