Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 3 lost steps after syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So my Fitbit just took away steps. An hour ago I was over 4100 steps and just now when I looked at my app it showed that and then started syncing  and showed 3800 steps. My fitness pal which is linked to my Fitbit still shows over 4100 steps. Anybody else having this issues today?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hello there, @Keenesmom. Thanks for stopping by in the Community Forums and sharing the details about the issue with your Versa 3.

Are you syncing your Versa 3 frequently? Did you make sure your Versa 3 was paired and recently synced before you reached the 4100 steps? If you did not sync prior to your activity, please note what happened to you is an expected behavior. You should have logged in to sync the Versa 3 before you began wearing it.

If the above doesn't describe your issue, we are not sure what might have caused this, but we would expect this to be one glitch and I would ask you to keep an eye on your Versa 3. In case this happens again, please let me know and I will be glad to further investigate.

If you remember the exact amount of steps or the name of the activity you performed, you can try manually logging the activity. For more information, see How do I add, edit, or delete Fitbit data and activities?

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I do believe it was a glitch. I wear my Fitbit every day (I’m a 6 year user/wearer of a Fitbit) and my app stays open on my phone so it’s always syncing.  I will keep an eye on it and if it happens again I’ll let you know. Thank you for your response. 👍🏻

Best Answer
0 Votes