Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 3 no longer working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am really sad that my Versa 3 stopped working today. For the past few weeks it had trouble charging so I cleaned both th back of watch and the charging plate, changed the plug where the USB port attached to. It seemed to work ok & I was able to almost fully charge or fully charge after 30 min in morning when I am getting my morning routine and evening while taking a shower getting ready for bed. However, this morning, I tried to charge it & noticed that it suddenly was showing the fitbit logo and would not go away while & after I tried to reboot this. I immediately when online to troubleshoot page and saw numerous same issues with complaints that Versa 3 only lasts 12 to 18 months. I have this watch for 18 months and I really LOVE it, especially w the sleep tracker. This is horrible! Previously I either have a VERSA 2 or a Blaze & I had it for probably 2 years until I wore it to Snorkeling and it died after the snorkleing trip. I was really sad.  Things are just not make to last anymore. I will have to do some research to see if other companies will also have a watch, sleep tracker & step tracker as I am not sure after more than 10 years of having various Fitbit that I want to replace it every 18 months. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Same issue here.  Mine became stuck on the logo today and forcing a reboot hasn’t helped.  Had it approximately one year.

Best Answer