Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Versa 2 won't sync

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

New versa 2 will not synch 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

So how do I pair my new watch, a Versa 2 with my existing account?  I'm loosing valuable step time today because I have not been able to sync this new watch to my phone.  I somehow lost my most recent watch earlier today and haven't been able to get this new one to work.  So far, I can't find anyone to help.

Update: Sorry- having the same problem with my new Versa 2 did you get any help with that?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @Bet326. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. It's sad to hear that your new Versa 2 is not syncing. I'll do my best to help you with this. 

As a first approach, please make sure to follow all troubleshooting steps provided here Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

@Chelynne Welcome on board. I'm sorry to hear about your lost Fitbit device. I'll help you to get the new device linked to your Fitbit account.

To make sure your new device pairs properly, please try the steps below in the order listed:

• Unpair your old Fitbit device from your phone's Bluetooth and Fitbit app.
  • Force quit the Fitbit app.
  • Turn off other Bluetooth connections when not in use. This can help to prevent connectivity issues or Bluetooth interference.
  • Shut off your phone and turn it on after 1-2 minutes.
  • Turn on the Bluetooth on your phone.
  • Plug it into the charging cable and open the Fitbit app.
  • Set up your new Versa 2 again.
  • If there is no connection, restart your Versa 2.
Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you for your response I was able to get it connected. Newest issue is
my zone minutes are not showing. Zone min. are on in settings but no active
zone min are showing. Any ideas
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Bet326 Hi. Have you received a firmware update? You need an update that takes a few days to receive, in order for zone minutes to work on a new Versa 2. 

Best Answer
No I did not
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Bet326 How long have you had it? If you're syncing Ok now, it should take 2 or 3 days to get the update alert. It downloads a bit at a time every time you sync. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hey thanks-I'll watch for that!
Best Answer
0 Votes