Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 3 screen broken

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey guys, my versa 3 just fell on the ground and left me with a broken screen. Everything is working but there’s quite a crack on the display. Is there any way to repair or replace the glass? I can’t find any options on the internet. 
thanks for your help! Stay safe!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @Renukagodara. Welcome to the Community Forums. I'm sorry to hear about your Versa 3's screen. 

Please note the screen cannot be replaceable. When a tracker suffers damage while under warranty, you can contact Customer Support. Discounts and replacements depend on tracker model and other factors.

However, as our warranty states, it doesn't apply to damage or defects caused by:

(a) use with non-Fitbit products

(b) accident, abuse, misuse, mishandling, flood, fire, earthquake or other external causes

(c) normal wear and tear or aging of the Product such as discoloration or stretching

(d) operating the Product:

(i) outside the permitted or intended uses described by Fitbit

(ii) not in accordance with instructions provided by Fitbit

(iii) with improper voltage or power supply.

For more information about this, you can check our warranty policy.

Let me know if you have any questions present. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Sorry, but there are no repair facilities or parts.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @Renukagodara. Welcome to the Community Forums. I'm sorry to hear about your Versa 3's screen. 

Please note the screen cannot be replaceable. When a tracker suffers damage while under warranty, you can contact Customer Support. Discounts and replacements depend on tracker model and other factors.

However, as our warranty states, it doesn't apply to damage or defects caused by:

(a) use with non-Fitbit products

(b) accident, abuse, misuse, mishandling, flood, fire, earthquake or other external causes

(c) normal wear and tear or aging of the Product such as discoloration or stretching

(d) operating the Product:

(i) outside the permitted or intended uses described by Fitbit

(ii) not in accordance with instructions provided by Fitbit

(iii) with improper voltage or power supply.

For more information about this, you can check our warranty policy.

Let me know if you have any questions present. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Does it means if the screen broken, you have to change a new watch? 

Best Answer