Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 3 screen came off

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The faceplate came off my Versa 3. Warranty literally just ended last week and they wont Honor it.

Has this happened to any one? Any suggestions on how I can fix it?

20230807_073244.jpg

20230807_073238.jpg

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

@Aquamom63 , Annette, what a bummer. It shouldn't have come off.

I haven't found or heard anyone fixing this problem. It looks like you might glue the screen to the top of the case. 

I'm no expert, but I would try a tiny bit of superglue on outside of the corners. (Don't hold me responsible! It's just a thought

Community Council MemberMario Dings | Rotterdam NL
Fitbit: Versa, Versa2, Sense. (Versa light) - Phone: Android. - Developer clockfaces.(Nederlands)
Best Answer

Hi there, @Aquamom63. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Versa 3 and the image attached. 

I've seen you contacted our Support Team after posting here and they've already assisted you. If you still need help or have any questions/concerns regarding the outcome of your case, please feel free to contact our team back for further assistance.

@MarioDings Thanks for helping out! Nevertheless, before doing something to your watch, please review Availability or repair facilities/spare parts and Exclusions and Limitations

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes
Support was absolutely no help at all. All I was told was that its outside
the scope of the warranty and offered a discount for a new Fitbit
Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m from Vancouver Bc.Can you tell me who can repair my faceplate in my area??

image.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same happen to mine. I purchased some glue from Dollar Tree and reattached. They sell some one time use glue. 

Best Answer

I bought some sensor safe RTV glue and screen protectors that snap on. The screen protector is keeping the faceplate on. I'm hoping once I receive the glue it will make a good seal and will still be waterproof. I particularly chose this style because it keeps track of my swim laps.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I bought some sensor safe RTV glue and screen protectors that snap on. The screen protector is keeping the faceplate on. I'm hoping once I receive the glue it will make a good seal and will still be waterproof. I particularly chose this style because it keeps track of my swim laps.

Best Answer

I really hope that will work. I wouldn't bet on it. But you can still use the discount and give the old one to someone who will like to use it. 

Of course swimming is not very hard on water resistance, but you have no certainty the glue will close the whole case.

I gave my Versa 2 to my grandson and he loves it. 

Community Council MemberMario Dings | Rotterdam NL
Fitbit: Versa, Versa2, Sense. (Versa light) - Phone: Android. - Developer clockfaces.(Nederlands)
Best Answer
0 Votes