Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 3 screen looks odd

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I noticed I can see 2 different watch face numbers burned into screen in background after changing to a new face. The worst is the always on clock. When turning on a white flashlight app I can see the green numbers really bad. I have tried restarting watch, and different faces. Looks like oled burn on a TV screen. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @ryadre - this screen burn can happen if the clock stays on a particular display for long periods and can be more noticeable on certain views with non black backgrounds so try and choose a clock face with a black background and avoid Always On mode.

Of course if you are under warranty (unlikely for it to happen in such a short time) it can be replaced but if the watch is working fine otherwise it may not be worth it in case the refurbished replacement isn't as good in some other area.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes the always on mode with black background and white time is on during the day, then I set to sleep at night. Pretty poor really that it does this. No it won't be under warranty anymore,probably 2 or 3 years old now. 

Best Answer