Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 3 won't swipe

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit versa 3 has suddenly stopped swiping have tried all suggested resets changing clock and then going back but still it doesn't swipe past the time screen. Recently came back from holiday whereby in the pool everyday only to a depth of 1.4m. Its syncing ok but on occasion stop syncing with my phone. So any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated👍

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @pdtaylor67. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Versa 3 before reaching out. I understand where your concern is coming from. 

To better assist you, please confirmed that you've restarted your Versa 3 as suggested here How do I restart my Fitbit device?. If the restart didn't work, please try the recommendations provided by @Guy_

If none of the above seems to works, the best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @pdtaylor67  - did you try double tap the screen and then swipe?

If that works swipe the face to the right to get to Quick Settings and enable wrist wake and disable Always On.

If you can't do that, in the Fitbit App, click profile photo, device photo and enable quick view and sync, that may help.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @pdtaylor67. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Versa 3 before reaching out. I understand where your concern is coming from. 

To better assist you, please confirmed that you've restarted your Versa 3 as suggested here How do I restart my Fitbit device?. If the restart didn't work, please try the recommendations provided by @Guy_

If none of the above seems to works, the best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes