Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 3 won't sync and time is wrong

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Ever since I charged my watch it shows wrong time and doesn't connect to my mobile even though I connected my Bluetooth to the watch from my mobile I can't recieve and take calls on the smartwatch after all this I reseted my smart watch and doesn't sync to my mobile at all since a week it always show's connect the app to the watch 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @itz_SaAtwik22 - have a look here Why won't my Fitbit device sync? 

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

Hi there, @itz_SaAtwik22. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issues with your Versa 3 before posting here. I'm sorry to hear that your Fitbit device is still not syncing nor showing the correct time. We're here to help! 

As @Guy_ has recommended, please follow the tips and recommendations provided that help article

If the issue persists after trying the above, I'd recommend the following steps in the order listed:

• Unpair your Versa 3 from your phone's Bluetooth and Fitbit app.
  • Unpair other Bluetooth devices that you may also have paired to your phone's Bluetooth settings.
  • Force quit the Fitbit app.
  • Turn off other Bluetooth connections when not in use. This can help to prevent connectivity issues or Bluetooth interference.
  • Shut off your phone and turn it on after 1-2 minutes.
  • Turn on the Bluetooth on your phone.
  • Plug it into the charging cable and open the Fitbit app.
  • Set up your Versa 3.
  • If there is no connection, restart your Versa 3.
  • Once your Versa 3 is paired and syncing, please proceed to set up your other Bluetooth devices to your phone again. 

With the steps above, what I want you to do is to pair your Versa 3 first to your phone's Bluetooth settings before any other Bluetooth device is connected to your phone.

Once you manage to sync your Versa 3, the time should be corrected. Keep in mind that your Fitbit device uses the time of the device you're syncing with.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine stopped syncing to my phone about a week ago, frustrating!! Tried support chat, nothing helped.

Best Answer

Hi there, @Cindysuemutsu. Welcome on board. I'm sorry to hear that your Fitbit device is still not syncing. I appreciate you taking the time to troubleshoot this issue already. 

To better assist you, please confirm whether you've tried all the steps I shared here

If those steps don't work, please don't hesitate to reach out to our team again. Since you already have a ticket open with them it'd be easier to continue the follow up on this matter with them directly. Thanks in advance!

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have tried everything on different day

Best Answer