Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 3 won't sync or receive notifications

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I finally upgraded my Iphone from an 8 to a 14 Pro Max and now my Versa 3 controls will not stay synced. I've tried everything that has been mentioned on other forums. (so please don't tell me to restart, or forget device) I can successfully pair the Versa 3 controls, but then I will look at it 5 minutes later without even moving away from my phone,  it will show up as not connected. I have yet to receive texts or calls on my wrist.  ( I keep my phone silenced, so I always counted on being notified on my wrist)

thanks for your help.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @GTURNB66 - Versa 3 Controls won't stay connected and is only used when a call is made.

Check the obvious, swipe the watch face to the right to get to Quick Settings and make sure it's not in Sleep or Do not disturb mode.

Make sure the old phone has been turned off [ or any other Bluetooth devices that may be linking with the watch and not the new phone ].

Notifications and calls only work if the watch is fully syncing via Bluetooth with the Versa 3 entry. For more see Why won't my Fitbit device sync? 

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you!! Honestly didn't even know there was a Sleep and Do Not Disturb mode. But, somehow, sure enough it was in those modes. Which is weird in itself. Must be a ghost in the machine 😁

Best Answer

I am having the same problem! So frustrating 

Best Answer
0 Votes