Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 screen won't respond

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

For the last couple of days, the left side of my screen will not respond when I try to tap/open the apps. Can swipe in either direction, but it will not allows apps to open if they are on the left side of the screen.  Any suggestions?  Have tried short and long resets. Thanks.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there, @beanes71. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Versa 2 before reaching out. 

I've seen you contacted our Support Team after posting here and they've already assisted you. If you still need help or have any questions/concerns regarding the outcome of your case, please feel free to contact our team back for further assistance.

I hope we can get you back on track soon. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes
Support was unable to help. They were referring me to someone else, perhaps the warranty dept. we tried several hard resets but it would not clear data.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same issue. My screen started to display vertical lines on the right side and slowly progressed to the left until now it is completely black. It vibrates and tracks me (I can see that info on the app) but nothing displays on the screen. I have read every forum and done all of the resets like you have. Device is fully charged. I contacted customer support via my app chat feature and was on hold waiting to chat forever…then was told the chat ended with no message or response. I take great care of my Fitbit and I’m so frustrated. Seems like FitBit did an upgrade and is forcing these older models to stop working. I chose FitBit instead of Apple for this exact reason that Apple does this all the time. 

Does anyone have any other suggestions that are not already posted (restart/change clock face/pair/unpair/log out of app/restart phone/hard reset/clean FitBit charger connections/charge with different charging cable…)

Best Answer
0 Votes