Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa Battery

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Versa is approximately 2 years old and never had issues with battery life. However, in the last few days, the battery is draining very fast when I am tracking exercise such as walks or treadmill. It will go from 80% to 20% in one hour. Any suggestions? I have a fitbit clock face (not animated), I have checked that I have the latest version and have done a reset (not a factory one, though). It is also not syncing with my weight loss app.

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

I have the same problem and I read another post

from someone that reported this too. Moderators always keep telling to restart or they pretend you must have all kind of settings enabled that cause this.. But normally my battery lasts 4 to 5 days easily and now it can run empty within 1 day.. I feel like one of the last (firmware) updates must have caused this because more people are complaining.. Would be nice to hear something from Fitbit.. If I replace this one it will be my 3rd replacement and I don’t feel like replacing my Fitbit’s all the time.. If this is the case again I might switch to Garmin, Polar or Apple..🤷🏼‍:female_sign:

Best Answer
I have read through all recommendations in the forum and they either don't
apply or I have tried to no avail. I could jog for an hour in the middle of
the day and still have enough battery life until next day, now it drains
quickly. All of a sudden.

Martha
Best Answer

Started 3 days ago. Can’t keep Bluetooth on drains battery on versa 2.  Defeats having the device. 

Best Answer

I’m having this issue too! Turning my Bluetooth off my phone helps at this moment... I hope Fitbit will help or i send it back

Best Answer

Hi I have the same problem and I just got it , it didn’t last a year yet and now I have to charge it everyday because battery runs low on one day not like before it could stay like 5 days to recharge it. I can’t contact Fitbit and don’t know what’s it’s problem.. I got it from Dubai and I live in Egypt don’t know how to fix it 

Best Answer
0 Votes