Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa HR Sensor Not Working

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've had my Versa about 6 months and about 2 weeks ago the HR sensor stopped working.  I've tried turning it off and on repeatedly.  I've made sure that the app was up to date; I even uninstalled and reinstalled the app.  I've unpaired my Versa and re-paired.  I've checked the forums and tried troubleshooting.  I've seen plenty of posts saying to go to the settings and check to see that HR is turned on or auto.... I can not find that in the app or the website!  The band is fitting properly, not too loose or too tight.  The green light is still flashing and the area is clean but it is not sensing a HR.  I've even tried wearing it on my other wrist.    What other options do I have?  I really like the Versa otherwise but part of the reason I bought it was for the HR monitor.  

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Because the Versa is a Smart Watch rather than a tracker HR is turned on on the watch itself (settings app) rather than the phone app as with other trackers.

Have you tried restarting your Versa several times? Give that a go if you havent. Ifbthat dpesnt fix it try a Factory Reset (settings app and scroll down to About). Let us know how you go 

Restart your tracker

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Because the Versa is a Smart Watch rather than a tracker HR is turned on on the watch itself (settings app) rather than the phone app as with other trackers.

Have you tried restarting your Versa several times? Give that a go if you havent. Ifbthat dpesnt fix it try a Factory Reset (settings app and scroll down to About). Let us know how you go 

Restart your tracker

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Thank you.  I looked literally everywhere else other than on the watch for the settings.  I feel a little silly now but thank you!

Best Answer