Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa LED lights not working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Yesterday I noticed my sleep wasn’t recorded. Also noticed my BPM wasn’t registering. Only steps and flights were being tracked. I synced and then did a reset. Lost all steps for the day and BPM still isn’t recognized. The LED lights are not flashing.  I have had this Versa for 7 months.  

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
37 REPLIES 37

Hi, I have had my Fitbit versa since March 2019. Until the last few months it has been great, however, the led lights now do not work. They did work for about two days within the last few months when my BP was measured.

i have tried all the remedies suggested to no avail. 

Any further suggestion?

Best Answer

mine is doing the same thing! Tried all the tips listed. Is it recording your sleep? Mine is half recorded not scored. Hope it’s not the sensor gone but just because of new updates 

Best Answer

Nope - not recorded sleep since February!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine has done exactly the same today. Shows steps and sleep but no sleep score or heart rate. Lights in back are intermittently

working although battery is charged. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine has also stopped working,no visible LED working,no AZM or sleep being recorded,tried all the troubleshooting people have listed,sadly to no avail…up to this moment never had an issue

Best Answer
0 Votes
Exactly the same. Looks like there are lots of us with the same issue that can’t be resolved. Mine has been reliable up til now.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
I would just like to know if it’s an update problem or if it’s broken? Seems odd a lot of people with same problem

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
It seems that they are all broken - factory resets etc do not work - the led lights just stoped working and therefore also the bpm and sleep monitor
Best Answer
I agree with you,I said the same thing,I did an update and then the problem
commenced,maybe a coincidence,but so many of us are having this issue all
of a sudden,shame as it’s been so reliable..I hope we find a solution soon
Best Answer

I have tried all the troubleshooting and my versa 2 is still not tracking my heartrate for more than a minute after a restart. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

i am having the same issue 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine has not been working since Wednesday.

Best Answer
0 Votes
How old is your Fitbit? Mine is over 2yrs.Lights never came back on- believe sensors are broke . Everything still works idk

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi
Mine was less than a 18 months and I ended up buying a new one!!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same issue, I've attempted to clean and restart the device but it still will not flash thr LED or read the heart rate.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yeah, my heart rate just stopped working today, and no LED lights are on. After realizing it wasn’t because I was dead, I tried all of the tips and nothing worked. There is no point in working out if you don’t get rewarded for it. 

Best Answer

Mine has nor worked for 2 days now despite trying all of the suggestions. Would appreciate any other help possible. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Sorry I tried all ways to fix issue but ended up having to buy a new Fitbit!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes