Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa Lite - Heart Rate not working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello - I've had the Versa Lite for almost 5 months and the heart rate shows 180 when I am sitting still. The heart rate is incorrect most of the time. I take my heart rate manually and its 68. I have done all the resets and syncs that all the boards say and its still not working. I have tried the support chat twice, the first time I was told its a known issue with some of the devices, just keep resetting it. I am tired of resetting it every 5 minutes, it should not be this difficult to have a device work. Clearly my Fitbit is defective. I opened another chat on the website because its even worse now. The screen freezes and it restarts by itself. I was told by customer service my device is not defective and that's how its supposed to work. I'm confused, why can't anyone help me? My friend has the same Fitbit and hers works fine. The extremely high heart rate is not how the device is supposed to function, therefore mine is defective. Yet no one will help me or replace the device with a new one. Do I really have to switch to Garmin?

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Exact same issue with mine and I was told the exact same. I have set set mine to factory settings and now nothing will work I cant even get it to turn on. Wad told it is a fault and support would be in touch. I have said as I only have it 6 months surely its covered under guarantee. Hope we get sorted soon.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello,

The customer service chat group is not very helpful. They ended up blocking me from support chat because I was telling them this is not normal and it should be covered under warranty.

I ended up calling in and explained to the person that when I wake up at 8am, my heart rate should not jump to 180 from 65. Finally someone listened and sent me a link where its getting replaced. The product has a one year warranty, they need to stand behind their product and send you a new one.

My issue was resolved, but it should not have been such a fight. This will deter me from purchasing a Fitbit product in the future; I don't trust them.

Good luck, I hope you get the replacement. Btw, I only had mine for 5 months and it went bad.

Jennifer

Best Answer

Glad you got sorted, I'm hoping I will have the same outcome! 

Best Answer
0 Votes