Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa Lite battery draining quickly

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The battery on my versa lite  is kaput and will not hold a charge, this is after 20 months of use,I get emails from fitbit telling me my battery is low and to charge it, but due to the poor quality of this battery it is only fit for the trashcan now, will never ever consider buying another fitbit, my friend has a cheap tracker with a changeable button battery that is 2 years old and is far better than a fitbit will ever be.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

There is a known issue where the battery of many watches drains quickly.

The good news is in most cases this is not a watch problem but an issue with the Fitbit App and/or firmware update.

To verify this, try syncing your watch, then turn off the phone's Bluetooth, Shutdown the watch, wait 10 seconds then place it on the charger for 2 hours, till fully charged and see how long it lasts.

If you notice much better battery usage it will confirm the Fitbit App fault.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Same problem here.

I am looking for help on this site. Not easy.

Best Answer
0 Votes

There is a known issue where the battery of many watches drains quickly.

The good news is in most cases this is not a watch problem but an issue with the Fitbit App and/or firmware update.

To verify this, try syncing your watch, then turn off the phone's Bluetooth, Shutdown the watch, wait 10 seconds then place it on the charger for 2 hours, till fully charged and see how long it lasts.

If you notice much better battery usage it will confirm the Fitbit App fault.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer