Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa Lite battery draining quickly

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My watch would last for days, now does not even last a full day

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi there, @AlexMackay. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. It's sad to hear that the battery of your Versa Lite isn't lasting as it should. I will do my best to help you!

Regarding the battery life of your device, please note Versa Lite battery should last up to 6 days. However, as with other electronic devices, the battery will depend on the features and how often they're used, such as the GPS, Spotify app, etc. While this doesn't mean that you shouldn't use them, please take into consideration the conditions that impact your watch's battery.

That being said, I'd recommend to change the clock face to one designed by Fitbit and please confirm if you've followed the tips and recommendations to maximize your watch's battery life described here.

About the screen, does the restart helped to get rid of the lines? If that is not the case, try to change your clock face. If this fixes the issue, you can change your clock face back to the original clock face. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

@AlexMackay  you have to use the clock face "SpO2 Signature" by Fitbit while sleeping if you want your Versa Lite to give you your pulse ox percentage but I recommend changing it after you get your reading in the morning because even though this clock face is made by Fitbit, it is a battery drainer.  I have to charge my Versa Lite every other day.

@MarreFitbit  can you pass that info on to the clock face people and see if there is anything that can be done to make this clock face less of a battery drainer?

Best Answer
0 Votes