Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa Lite feedback

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Last years birthday present....  was replaced under warranty at about 8 months old...so  received a new one....  that only worked for another 3 months....  so still didn’t quite make 12 months of working so I resigned myself to the fact they are just complete rubbish.  And gave up. My first Fitbit I lived happily with for almost 3 years..it was a very basic one p. I stupidly wanted to upgrade to a fancier model with heartbeat tracker.....  silly me !! I should have read all these posts first to see there are too many issues with this model.....  I don’t think I’ll bother to replace this or ever buy another Fitbit again. #verydissapointed #doesntlastlong.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

@BeeBee11 It's great to see you in our Fitbit Community. I totally understand how frustrating this is for you and I'm sorry to hear about the issues you have experienced with your Versa Lite.

Your feedback and comments are greatly appreciated since this helps us to keep improving.

If you change your mind, please chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected and our Support team will be happy to follow up and assist you accordingly.

See you around.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes