Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa Lite is losing time

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit versa lite is losing time have chatted with various agents regarding the issue unfortunately still not been resolved. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @SunsetRunner. Welcome on board. 

If you haven't done so yet, please try removing the Bluetooth connection between your phone and your Fitbit device:

*On your phone, tap Settings Bluetooth > the information icon next to the name of your Fitbit device > Forget This Device.
*Open the Fitbit app and set up the connection again. You should receive a message asking you to allow your Fitbit device to pair with your phone. Tap Pair to approve the request.

Sync your Versa Lite automatically when you open the Fitbit app or manually by tapping your profile picture > your device tile > Sync Now. Once you managed to sync your watch, the sleep feature should start working as well. 

If you continue having syncing difficulties, see Why won't my Fitbit device sync? 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there, @Honan. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Versa Lite. We‘re taking your comments and sentiments in regards to our products and services into consideration.

I've seen that our Support Team has notified you that you should receive a follow up email in the next 48. Please stay tuned to your inbox! 

Thanks for your understanding. Have a good day! 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same issue and having trouble syncing since Thursday last week it had not tracked my sleep

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @SunsetRunner. Welcome on board. 

If you haven't done so yet, please try removing the Bluetooth connection between your phone and your Fitbit device:

*On your phone, tap Settings Bluetooth > the information icon next to the name of your Fitbit device > Forget This Device.
*Open the Fitbit app and set up the connection again. You should receive a message asking you to allow your Fitbit device to pair with your phone. Tap Pair to approve the request.

Sync your Versa Lite automatically when you open the Fitbit app or manually by tapping your profile picture > your device tile > Sync Now. Once you managed to sync your watch, the sleep feature should start working as well. 

If you continue having syncing difficulties, see Why won't my Fitbit device sync? 

Best Answer
0 Votes