Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa Lite is showing the wrong time

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Can’t change the time on my versa

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hi there, @annerowe. Welcome to the Community Forums. 

Note that the time on your watch may be wrong after you travel to a different time zone or when clocks change for Daylight Savings. If you changed time zones and the time on your Versa Lite is still incorrect after syncing, make sure the time zone setting is correct. For more information, see How do I fix the time on my Fitbit device?

I've moved your post to the Other Versa Smartwatches board for organization purposes.

Hope that helps.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've been having the same issue since yesterday and now my versa won't sync since this afternoon. Not cool.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @LadyFace. Welcome on board. I'm sorry to hear that you're going through the same issue with your watch. 

By any chance, do you use MobileTrack? If so, please note for Android users they can't use MobileTrack in addition to a Fitbit device. For more information about MobileTrack, see How do I use Fitbit MobileTrack?

If you have MobileTrack now linked to your Fitbit account you'll need to remove it in order to set up the Versa 3 so it can start syncing again. For instructions, see How do I set up my Fitbit device? 

If the syncing difficulties persist after following the above steps, see Why won't my Fitbit device sync? 

Please note that once you manage to sync your watch, the time should be rectified as well.

Hope that helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Me too. All customer service told me was to change to a different time zone then change it back, then change my clock face and then change it back and said everything looks good. Well 30 minutes later I called back with the same issues.

Best Answer

Thank you for your response,  unfortunately since the last update running version 3.46 my versa stopped syncing,  started to lose time and I was able to manually sync it once and then never again all the while steps, timing off. I noticed a battery drain completely day of update which was strange. So I've now went through all steps recommended from boards , including unpairing device and went to add new device through app and phone(running Android 11) cannot locate my tracker at all. Went and put app on my windows 10 and can't add my tracker to app there either? Nothing can locate my tracker. Everything was golden until I updated to version 3.46

Best Answer
0 Votes
I feel ya, I've unfortunately went through steps to get timing ,syncing
issue resolved since I updated to version 3.46 and last resort was to
forget device and re-register it in the app. Huge mistake, because now my
phone and windows 10 can't find,acknowledge, my tracker. Uuugh, it was
working fine before this. I hope you get yours figured out. It's just awful
when we rely on these very much to help with health etc and new updates
create more bugs than help.
Best Answer
0 Votes