Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa Lite not charging

My Versa Lite stopped charging. I thought it may be the charger so I ordered 2 new chargers. Unfortunately, Versa Lite is still not charging. It was a birthday gift from my husband 4 years ago. I have tried all the instruction advice to no avail  😞

I would really appreciate a reply from Fitbit advisors 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@Lady_Charterley   Did you clean the charging contacts on the Versa Lite with a toothbrush?  Fitbit recommends a wet toothbrush, although I've used a toothbrush with rubbing alcohol.

If you noticed that you needed to charge your Fitbit more frequently, this might mean your battery is dead.  Rechargeable batteries have a lifespan.  Your phone can tell you your battery health, but a Fitbit can't.  Sorry.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the forums @Lady_Charterley.

Thank you for providing the details regarding your Versa Lite and for trying to fix it on your own. 

In addition to the tips provided by @LZeeW, I'd ask you to confirm that you have followed all the steps listed in this help article: Why isn't my Fitbit device's battery charging?

Here, you can find all the information regarding how to clean your device: How do I clean my Fitbit device?

Thanks for being here to help @LZeeW 

Best Answer
0 Votes

As suggested, I cleaned it with a wet toothbrush 

I even ordered new charger but, my Versa Lite is still not charging 

Howe, it showed the red  0% charge sign after a couple of days but nothing since 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes