Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa Lite not logging distance or mapping correctly.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello,

I've been experiencing mapping/GPS and distance issues when logging walks for a about a week now. Sometimes the map appears, sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes the watch disconnects from GPS. Sometimes I lose distance--like today, where it logged a mile less than I walked. And the map today completely misrepresented my walk path.

Please advise. 

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Mine is doing the same thing but it us about 2 miles off. I usually walk the same steps and get about the same mileage every day. Today it is very off

Best Answer

Same issues here. I actually created screenshots to compare. I always walk the SAME distance (with a difference of between 10 to 20 meters every day around the same time. Until last week everything was fine. After the latest upgrade now the distance of the same path gets misrepresented by about 500 meters and the time walked is off. Getting the map is hit and miss at best. What i also noticed is that synching takes a LONG time now. I have it set on Always Sync, but usually synch the Versa 2 with my phone just before starting my daily walk. Since this week synching takes about 3 to 5 minutes to complete. My best guess is that it's the update that screwed things up. I also have tried various combinations of restart (phone, watch, etc) and even walked without music to see if that had a positive effect....nothing helped and this is seriously annoying.

Best Answer

Hello sorry this is not been answered I accidentally selected it

Best Answer
0 Votes