Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa Lite not receiving text messages

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a Versa Lite and an iPhone. My text message notifications haven’t been coming to my Fitbit for months now. I’ve done everything that’s posted in the help section and they still aren’t working. All of my other notifications pop up on my Fitbit with no problem. Help, please. 😊

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Nikattack, welcome to our Fitbit Community! I'd like to follow up and help you with your Versa Lite since it's not receiving text notifications. By the way, thank you for troubleshooting this issue before contacting our forums.

In order to avoid providing the same information, let me know what troubleshooting steps you have tried. In the meantime, try the troubleshooting steps that are listed in this help article. This article contains steps that you already tried but you can skip them and proceed with the rest.

Looking forward to your response.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have  troubleshoot it so much at this point I’m afraid I’ve messed up something I know for a fact the brightness of my screen has changed to **ahem** and it won’t let me brighten it back up so to make a long story short I don’t know what has happened why my Fitbit stop working properly but it is not working properly because I need to be notified if I get a message I need to be notified if my phone rings from another room or you know it’s just very frustrating can you help me?

Best Answer
0 Votes