Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa Lite not syncing to Samsung Galaxy s8

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Okay all--I'm on my THIRD replacement from Fitbit since I bought my original Versa Lite last August. The first two died after swimming. I'm thinking--okay--don't get wet even though it says "good to 50 Meters (whatever that means?) The first time I was doing water aerobics at the Y; 2nd time--had been in a saltwater swimming pool for maybe 10 minutes. 

NOW--my phone and fitbit won't sync. I have a Samsung Galaxy S8. I have phone off and back on, unpaired fitbit from phone (after turning off and on bluetooth)--now phone says it finds Versa Lite but won't connect. Any suggestions? I want to SO love this watch. I actually had three watches I physically tried before choosing this one because of the size and (I thought) ease of use. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @dk4659, due to the recent events, I apologize for the delayed response. However, let me welcome you to our Fitbit Community.

I'm sorry about the issues you experienced with your previous and recent Fitbit watches. I totally understand how you feel about this and we appreciate your feedback.

Regarding the syncing issue that your recent Versa Lite has experienced, I appreciate the time spent trying to get this issue resolved before contacting our forums.

I was able to get in touch with our Support team and was told that they assisted you via chat. I'm glad to hear that a solution was provided and you are back on track with a replacement unit.

As a side note, I'd like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you can share your experiences, meet people and create new topics.

Hope to see you in our Fitbit Community more often and please stay safe! 😀

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes