Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa Lite not syncing with older ipad

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

There are a few issues - I got a new versa lite and I'm trying to keep it updated to my ipad mini.

I did finally get it to initally work and setup - but now it won't sync anymore.   When Log out of my Fitbit app the Versa Lite stays connected to bluetooth with no issues.  When I login to the fitbit app - it tries to sync then disconnects, and then my bluetooth connection says the versa lite disconnected.

I have run through all of the "documentation" of turning it off and turning it back on and trying to resync, and it looks like it works, until i login back into the fitbit app - then is disconnects.

IOS version 9.3.5 - as high as this mini will go

Fitbit App version - 2.81.1 (798)

P.S.  this app version still gives me the red "Email verification required" bar - and i still haven't gotten an email from Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @scb2010 and welcome to the community.  If your iPad mini is a 1st gen mini, then it is no longer a compatible device.  This link is more current than the https://www.fitbit.com/devices link.  Both sources say you need iOS 10 as a minimum.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @scb2010 and welcome to the community.  If your iPad mini is a 1st gen mini, then it is no longer a compatible device.  This link is more current than the https://www.fitbit.com/devices link.  Both sources say you need iOS 10 as a minimum.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

I also have a first generation iPad mini but it’s running version IOS 12.4.3 And Bluetooth doesn’t recognize my Versa Lite. It will sync when my iPhone is nearby but not on its own. 

Best Answer
0 Votes