Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa Lite not turning on

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

I bought my Versa Lite 4 months ago.  About 2 weeks ago the battery started draining faster.  Then it froze on the logo screen.  I've tried charging it, using different USB sources, and I've tried restarting it about 50 times.  Now the logo won't come on and the watch won't come on.  It's just a black screen, even when I hold down the button. What can I do to try to get it functioning again?  I feel like I've tried everything on the forum regarding this issue.  Thank you 😔

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Monika-M, welcome to the Community Forums!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and for trying some troubleshooting steps before posting over here, I understand how frustrating this matter can be for you. To better assist you with this, can you please let me know if the heart rate sensors are flashing or is your device completely unresponsive? If you haven't already done so, I recommend you to check our help article: Why isn't my battery charging on my Fitbit device? and let me know how it goes. Such article includes a restart process which can be really helpful for this situation

Looking forward to your reply.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, thanks for your response.  No the sensors are not flashing.  I've tried everything I could find on this forum, as well as the link you recommended the battery.  I have tried the start up process many times.  Every once in a while I get the Fitbit logo, always followed by "Data not cleared, sync and try again" message.  Is there a replacement policy, as I just bought this in May?

Thanks...

Best Answer
0 Votes