Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa Lite screen popped out

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am so upset, I woke up this morning to find the face of my fitbit had popped off.  I do not do hard workouts or physical labor that would have caused this.  I do not get it wet.  This is only 2 years old.  For the price I feel that it should have last much longer than this.  Is there anyway to fix this?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi there, @Sheilas413. Welcome to the Community Forums.  We‘re taking into consideration your comments and sentiments with regards to our products and services.

I've seen you reached out to our Support Team after posting here and they've provided you with a resolution to your issue. If you have any questions regarding the outcome, please feel free to update your support case so they can continue assisting you. 

I've moved your post to the Other Versa Smartwatches board for organization purposes. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

The same thing just happened to me! This is my 2nd Fitbit and I am so disappointed. The screen literally just popped out. The black rubbery stuff was protruding and fell off.I’m so sad. 

Best Answer
0 Votes