Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa Lite screen won’t swipe

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I can no longer swipe the screen up, down, or to the side. I’ve reset it multiple times with no luck. Also quick settings aren’t working.

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Contact Customer Support.

Best Answer

@dew0150, it's great to see you in our Fitbit Community. Regarding the display issues that your Fitbit Versa is experiencing, I appreciate the restart process you tried before contacting our forums.

In case you haven't contacted our Support team as @SunsetRunner advised, I'd like you to try one more workaround that has been helpful for this type of issues. Please try changing the clock face to one developed by Fitbit, not a third party clock face and see if the issue gets fixed.

Keep me posted on the outcome.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes
Have changed to a fit bit face and still have the problem. Time to contact customer support

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

@dew0150, thank you for getting back and trying the recommended troubleshooting steps.

I was able to get in touch with our Support team and was told that they assisted you via chat. I'm so glad to hear that a solution was provided and you will be back on track with a replacement unit soon.

As a side note, I'd like invite you to visit our Discussions board, where you can share your experiences, meet people and create new topics.

Hope to see you in our Fitbit Community more often! 😀

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes