Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connected gps is running

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Over the past few days, my Samsung galaxy note 9 is displaying the connected gps is running notification.  I can’t get rid of it and I believe is is draining my versa battery.  I am on version 3.91 on phone and 32.68.9.15 on watch.  I believe it is draining my battery on the watch.  I have turned off auto connect to gps in the running and bike exercises.   What ami missing.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

That is certainly odd.

1. I assume the Versa does not show any tracking going on when you go to the exercises.

2. How fast is your Versa Battery running down? Did you notice a more rapid rate recently?

3. What does the phone GPS say is connected?

4. Have you tried turning off GPS on the note 9 and then turning it on again to see if that clears it?

5. Have you tried rebooting/restarting the Versa? Press and hold the button for 15-20 seconds and it should restart. Try doing this a couple of times.

6. You could also try turning the Versa off and on again. Swipe to the settings app, then scroll down to the About tab and tap that, then scroll down to Shutdown and tap that. Once the Versa has turned off, wait about 5 seconds then press the button for a few seconds to wake it up again.

Hope something works for you.

While your Fitbit charges or you just want to catch your breath, join us on the Lifestyle Discussions

Community Council Member

Warren | Cincinnati, OH

Versa Lite, Ionic, Charge3, Inspire HR, Blaze(retired), Alta( retired),- Pixel 3

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer