Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa Lite stopped tracking my sleep data

Hi guys can anyone please help me get my Fitbit lite syncing my sleep again  I just don’t t know what to do 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Beck13 - it depends if it is just not syncing at all or partially but try first holding the watch button for 10 seconds till it blanks or vibrates and wait for the logo to appear and for it to start.

If it still won't sync with the Fitbit App, logout and swipe off the active window and in Android clear the storage cache and force stop it and then restart the phone.

Make sure you are not running any Fitbit Apps on other devices.

Login and try syncing again.

Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @Beck13. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. I'm sorry to hear that your Versa Lite has stopped tracking your sleep data. We're here to help! 

Have you tried @Guy_'s tips and recommendations?

While reading your post, I was wondering if your Versa Lite is still tracking your heart rate? If your heart rate is OFF, you won't get sleep stages as heart rate readings are key for your sleep details. With that being said, I'd recommend trying the following steps to make sure your heart rate is working:

• Switch the Heart Rate settings from On to Off and manually sync your watch. To switch the heart rate settings on your Fitbit device, from the main screen of your Versa Lite, swipe left until you see "Settings", next swipe up until you see "Heart Rate" and switch it to Off.
  • Once it's done, manually sync your Versa Lite. To do so, from the Today tab, tap Devices > device image. Tap Sync Now
  • Next, switch it from Off to On and manually sync your Fitbit device once again. 
  • Once it's done, restart your watch once again. 
  • Next, confirm that your tracker is snug on your wrist (the lights shouldn't be visible) We also recommend when you're not exercising, wear the tracker just above the wrist bone.

In addition to that, I recommend considering the following in order to get sleep stages:

• If you slept in a position that prevented your device from getting a consistent heart-rate reading or wore it too loosely. For best results, wear your device higher on your wrist (about 2-3 finger widths above your wrist bone). The band should feel secure but not too tight.
  • If you used the Begin Sleep Now option in the Fitbit app (instead of simply wearing your device to bed). For more information on automatic sleep tracking, see How do I track my sleep with my Fitbit device?
  • If you slept for less than 3 hours.
  • If your device's battery is critically low.
Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer