Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa Lite stops working during workout

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Good morning! My Versa Lite stoos working in the middle of a workout. It just started doing this. What is wrong it?! I mean I know more than 61 calories has been burned after a HIIT workout for an hour! I can stop and look at the fitbit and it will be gray unless I tap the screen🤔 Solutions?!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Moderator Edit: Formatting

Moderator Edit: Label

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Bluebelt, welcome to the Community Forums.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and for the details that were shared. To better assist you with this, can you please elaborate on your Versa Lite issue? In which way it's not properly working when you're tracking an exercise? Does your device turns off or not track your activity correctly?

Looking forward to your reply.  

Best Answer
0 Votes
Good morning,

For example, I do something similar to crossfit and we work out for about
an hour. Well, I can be doing my workout, look down mid workout or when
taking a water break and the face or numbers are gray, but when I touch it,
it turns back to pink and starts working again. I mean I clearly burn more
than 67 calories within an hour doing a HIIT workout. This recently started
happening. Even when I'm at work, it now constantly (the clock face)
disappears. It's like it isn't reading. I also notice it doesn't keep it's
charge long anymore.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Your reply is appreciated @Bluebelt, thanks for the details that were shared with me.

Seems odd that your Versa Lite is behaving in such way, can you please let me know if you're using a Fitbit original clock face on your device or a third-party one? When was the first time you experienced this situation and how many times since then? Let me share with you that the battery of our Versa Lite was designed to last 5 days, but this also depends on how frequently you use all the features of your device. That said, I recommend you charging your Fitbit device with a USB port from a computer or a UL-certified outlet into the wall and then turn off all the features that you don’t use that much.

After following the above information, please check this help article for more tips and recommendations. This article includes a restart process that will refresh the device's performance and should solve the display issue as well.

Let me know if further assistance is needed and if you have any additional questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes