Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa Quits Notification after about 9 days

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have been dealing with this since I got this thing at Christmas last year. Come on Versa get your act together.. We should not have to screw with this all the time just to get it to work - I rate Versa a C- at this point.  Apple watch it looking a lot better even at twice the cost.. I bet Versa 2 is no better.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@Ron43 thank you for participating in our Fitbit Community. I'm sorry to hear that your Versa stopped receiving notifications. I totally understand how you feel about this and we appreciate your feedback and comments since this helps us to keep improving.

I would like to follow up and would like to turn this bad experience into a good experience. Please let me know what is the brand and model of your phone.

In the meantime, try the troubleshooting steps that are listed in this help article. After this, monitor the notifications and see if the issue gets fixed.

Keep me posted on the outcome.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

I got it working again, I think. I have an iPhone 10XR iOS 12.1.4 and all my other apps are fine.  My wife has a FitBit Alta and has no problems with notifications.  I have to reset everything about every nine days.  I suspect it is an OS bug 

Best Answer

@Ron43 I'm sorry for the late response. However, I'm so glad to hear that you managed to get the issue resolved. Don't hesitate to get back if you see anything unusual and I'll be happy to help you.

As a side note, I'd like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you can share your experiences, meet people and create new topics.

Hope to see you in our Fitbit Community more often! 😀

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes