Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa Screen Problem

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi Fitbit friends (;

I have a Versa special edition that I have had over a year. It recently has went to an all black, blank screen. It still turns on, charges, syncs, and even updates. I have also done the trouble shooting instructions, as well as the factort reset and still nothing. Support has informed me that they can not replace this one due to that Im out of the time frame for warranty which stinks. I love my $200 watch, but a year of use and then it poops out on me. They were so nice to give me a 25% off certain watches, but Im hoping someone can help me fix this problem.. This watch was a gift. Im a full time mama and student. I dont have $200 lating around to get a new one, whether its on sale or not.  (; 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

This happened to me a few months ago, but I was still under warranty. I had the feeling this was a problem they’d seen before since it didn’t take much for them to say they were sending me a new one. I didn’t even have to send in the defunct one. Problem now is that the new one just started glitching. Clearly I should have gone with a Garmin, or saved up for the iWatch.

Best Answer
0 Votes