Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa Showing Wrong Time

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a Versa (1st generation). It was not syncing or keeping the correct time. I have tried restarting it and then I did a factory reset, and removed it from my account. Then I tried to add it to my account and it will not let me.

I tried adding it to my iPhone and it will not add.  I tried using an Android my mother just got rid of (she upgraded to a new one) and it wouldn't add to it either.

As of right now on Versa it is saying something about needing to download the Fitbit app in many languages.

I already have the app.

I have had this issue since Tuesday ( July 14 2020 ).

What is the issue.

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

What exactly happens when you try to add it to your account?

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It tells me 

Is your Versa powered on?

Place Versa into the charging cradle by pinching the bottom of the clip and aligning the gold contacts.

That is where I have it.

Why does this hate me. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Is it powered on? i.e. is there any display?

And where in the setup process did you get this message?  i.e. what steps have you gone through before getting that message?

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I opened the app on my phone and clicked on setup a device.  Then I selected the device I have.  Then I read the terms & policies and clicked I agree.  Then it says:

Searching for Versa

Keep your Versa Near and make sure your phone's Bluetooth is on.

At he bottom it has a spinning circle followed by the word searching.  

Then it wants me to try again.

Versa is on and keeps saying:

To start, download the Fitbit app.  It says that in many different languages.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It said on my account the last time it synced with the app was July 6 2020.  When I couldn't get it to sync that is when I tried everything I said in my original post.  As an end result I cannot get it to add to the app again.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sometimes it takes several tries for the phone to find the tracker on that step.

Just make sure your phone and the Versa are close by.  If there are any other bluetooth devices around, move them further away.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have tried that more time I can count and I always get the same result in the end.  🤷‍:female_sign:

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have tried numerous times since Tuesday with the same result.  I am officially deciding to give up and say that this is my first and last Fitbit product.

Best Answer
0 Votes