Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa - Stop tracking sleep and BPM

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

NEW Versa less than a year old.  Worked fine up until as of late.  Will not track sleep or BPM's.  Have reset versa per online instructions to no avail.   This is my second fitbit to simply stop working without a known cause.   Ideas?  Recommendations?

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

I have the exact same problem! None of the advice on the Fitbit website has helped my versa either 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Im having the same problem. I thought the problem was that I bought a new band and it caused a problem with the sensor, so I changed to the old band again, but it's still not working. Very frustrated at this point! This feature was one of the main reasons I got this watch. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same problem as well! My versa does fine through the day after a resync it and reinstall it to my phone every morning. But after I do all that every morning, I wake up to the message "device not found" and then it doesn't record my sleep or resting heart rate. After I delete the device and repair it, it is fine for the day...I just lose all sleep info and HR info and have to redo it all again in the morning. I'm getting sick of messing with it and about to throw the junk in the trash! I have been a fitbit user for many years and never have had problems until these last few updates between the app and android system updates. 

Best Answer
0 Votes