Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa Stopped working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Versa started going non-responsive earlier this week. Previous to this week it had 0 issues and a 4+day battery life. At 70% battery, it completely crashed. I tried charging, it would charge fine and then after 30 min off the charger it would crash again. Then it would not respond at all to charging. After 5+ tries, and close to 3 minutes holding buttons I got it to factory reset and turn on. However, during the set-up process, it kept crashing again. Any time the screen timed off, the whole process had to start over. I saw Fitbit OS had just pushed a new update. However, because of the time-out issue, I never got more than 60 % through the install before crashing. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Mine just did the same thing. Was working fine all day. 74% battery.  Turned off on it’s own. Was able to get back on twice. Put it on charger. Says 100%. Took off. Turned off immediately and will not restart.  Don’t know what to do. 

Best Answer

Lots of posts about it here recently, I think it must be caused by a software bug. I'm just not sure how Fitbit will be able to get a fix to my device now that it wont turn on at all

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here. Mine won’t turn on at all now either.   Completely dead. Battery was on charger all night and now it says 0%. 

Best Answer