Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa battery draining

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I got my Versa Lite on May 2 and charged it for about 2 hours. On May 3rd the battery dropped to about 20%. I was able to charge it to 100% although it took about 12 hours. That time it stayed up until May 7. Battery drained to 10% by that evening. I plugged in the charger to the USB port on the computer and kept it there for almost 24 hrs. Nothing happened. And now battery is completely empty. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Terikay Have a look at THIS Help Article on charging problems and try the suggestions. If you still have problems following that please come back here for further help.

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Great to see new faces @Terikay, welcome and @NellyG thanks for the input.

I was able to see here that our friend @NellyG provided some instructions in order to fix this battery draining issue. Was this the answer you were looking for? If it was, I recommend marking the answer given as a solution. By doing this, other users with the same inquiry will be able to find a faster response.

Now, if your inquiry/issue wasn’t resolved, let me know and I will be glad to help you out. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes