Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa blank screen

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So angry and frustrated. My Versa (less than a month old) has died this morning, nothing, nada, zero, blank screen. It won't charge up it won't do anything. It was fine yesterday with a full charge not this morning nothing and I lost a whole work out!

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
292 REPLIES 292
No and mines was just over a year also. This is the 2nd watch to do this in just over a year. They gave me a discount on the next watch(#3). No I will never purchase another fit bit. 

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
0 Votes
Nope it wasn’t. Went out and got the Apple Watch. Fitbit wouldn’t replace just gave me like 10% off for a new one. Not worth it.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
Never. They said to send it in and they would give me a 20% credit on a
new one.
Best Answer

No, they just gave me a discount on another one because I've had it longer than 1 year.  

Best Answer
0 Votes
No 👎 and they didn't even offer a refund or replacement 😒
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you.  It worked 👍🏼

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine broke the same way out of my year warranty and they told me buy a new one ! I will never buy a new one 

Best Answer
0 Votes

E had that problem a couple of times.  Fitbit seems to think it isn’t an issue. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I no longer have a fit bit. Its in the garbage. No more of these products

Best Answer
0 Votes

Lady.. this same thing just happened to me.  Unfortunately, mine is 2 years old and the only option Fitbit gave me was 35% off of a new one.  I don't want a new one...I love my current one!!  Gonna give this a try!

Thanks.

C Jones

Best Answer
0 Votes
Life is a journey. Roll down the window and enjoy the breeze !!
Best Answer
0 Votes

I can't even do a restart! The battery is dead & won't charge!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Found this in commentaries. Good luck.

Plug it for a couple of hours directly to your computer's usb port (don't use usb hubs or battery packs) or you can try using an UL Listed usb wall adapter. After two hours try restarting it again by doing the following: 1.-. Press and hold the back (left) and bottom buttons until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen.

Life is a journey. Roll down the window and enjoy the breeze !!
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks jogger.   The weird thing is that this morning, I pressed the left and bottom buttons simultaneously and it came on.  My photo on the screen and everything.  I came back to it a minute or two later, and it wouldn't restart at all.  It quit working with no warning in Tuesday, the 18th.  I've tried restarting it every day since, with no results until today.  It's been on the charger for several hours now, so I'll try again in a little while.I'll keep you posted!Thanks!Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
Best Answer
0 Votes
Scott, sounds like we're in the same boat!  Will keep you posted!Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
Best Answer
0 Votes

My charges but i only know this because of my app on my cell tells me.  But my screen is blank.  I have alarm set for 5am and i can't change it.  It's fun when i forget and leave it closer to me and it goes off

Best Answer
0 Votes
Who wants to get up at 5 am every morning?!?!My phone can't sync with it and it has shown 64% battery since Tuesday.Grrr!Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
Best Answer
0 Votes
I thew mines in the garbage. Im done with this garbage. Too many issues and not enough help. They don't stand behind their products that are not worth the time or money

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same experience with you.  I have few alarms and I cannot turn it off now.  After the watch update it is a bit crazy.  126 bpm at 02:50 midnight then almost the whole day over 100 bpm beats per minute on 25/8!  I was hesitant, do I need to have a hospital emergency that day?  Actually, I do not feel my heart rate that fast!  After that magic heart rating the battery started draining like a waterfall.  It average drops 3% per hour. Okay, I tried to stop the GPS, location etc in my phone.  There was still no change then the screen never said goodbye leaving me in the dark at midday yesterday.I contacted the support through twitter but after almost 10 hour they got back to me.  It is not a problem because I understand they have recent events! Yesterday I spent almost a day pressing all the buttons in different combinations but the screen was still in black.  Luckily I have a thick finger but still can feel the pain.

Because I tried too many times, I only remember every time I pressed 3 buttons the watch became dead. I need to put it back in the charger and wake it up. It sounds like a new issue after the update of the watch.  The old magic is not working on it, pressed 3 buttons, 2 buttons and 1 button put it back in the charger....
At least, I still can wear it without time and checking notifications.

Fitbit is under Google now and I think it will be much better in the future but after sale service is very important.  If the customer can solve the problem from the troubleshooting, help link etc.  They will not end up with frustration, anger, hopeless....... here!!!  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

This morning I woke up and my versa screen was blank and couldn't sync. I did the reset. It appears to be working. Battery was at 4% which is unusual, I also noticed that the display wasn't working right yesterday. Press the left button and no display appear or did have several retries.  I am going to keep an eye on it but am worried that the last update may have problems. .    

Best Answer