Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa can’t get it setup

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Just got my Versa yesterday had it on charge all day. Came on the the Fitbit logo will not do anything else. Tried restarting it. Restarted my iPhone 7+, updated it. Still nothing. Need help! None of the buttons work. Screen will not slide. Screen stays lit with the Fitbit logo.

Best Answer
0 Votes
13 REPLIES 13

@Fhatton wrote:

Just got my Versa yesterday had it on charge all day. Came on the the Fitbit logo will not do anything else. Tried restarting it. Restarted my iPhone 7+, updated it. Still nothing. Need help! None of the buttons work. Screen will not slide. Screen stays lit with the Fitbit logo.

I am at a loss just like you are.  Have you done a factory reset?  Just press all three buttons at the same time for about 10 seconds.  

I did do a quick search on the Fitbit Help site for your issue, but I didn't find anything that would seem to help, so if the hard reset doesn't work I would contact Support right away.

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks so much. I finally got ahold of support and I have to get a new one. This one is defective.

Get Outlook for iOS
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @Fhatton, welcome aboard! I appreciate the time you have taken to get in touch with our Support team for  further help, and sounds good that they have determined that your Versa is defective. If you have questions in regards of the usage of your new Versa, keep ups posted! 

Thanks for stopping by @DramaQueenDiva!

Have a nice day! 

Heydy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes

Heads up: Yours might NOT be defective. Mine worked perfectly for months, then I needed to change my email address and am having the exact same issues. Customer service says it's a problem they are aware of but won't say how long or when/if it will be fixed. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I cant get my versa set up either, what was the trick?

Best Answer
0 Votes

For me it was that I had deleted an old account that was set up to the device, but it was in the 7 day period before it fully deletes. Had to log back in to deleted account, reactivating it. Then logged out of old one, logged into new one, and then did set up. Then deleted old one again once new account was set up.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @jessabye27, I hope you are doin' great! I totally understand how you feel about this inconvenience, and I appreciate that you have get in touch with our Support team for further help. Maybe I can give you a hand on this, so can you please tell me which device are you using to connect your Versa? 

@SunsetRunner, welcome aboard! First of all my friend, you have to make sure that you are using a compatible device, then follow the instructions in this help article: How do I set up my Fitbit device? Give it a try and let me know how it goes! 

I'll be around! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Using iPhone 7+.

Get Outlook for iOS
Best Answer
0 Votes
It was the actual Versa that is messed up. Like it was froze and wouldn’t do anything. The customer support and I tried everything.

Get Outlook for iOS
Best Answer
0 Votes
I’ve sent mine back.

Get Outlook for iOS
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @Fhatton, thanks for your response! Oh! Sounds sad that you have returned your Versa because it didn't meet your expectations, but keep in mind that if you have further questions or comments in regards of the Fitbit products, feel free to keep me posted! 

Have a nice day! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you.

Get Outlook for iOS
Best Answer
0 Votes

Sure thing @Fhatton. 🙂 If you have further comments or questions, come back! 

Have a nice weekend! 

Best Answer
0 Votes