Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa charging options

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Can I safely plug my Fitbit Versa charger into a USB port on a power strip or into the converter square from an iPhone charger?  My husband claims that it MUST be charged through a computer or it will ruin the battery life.  And, of course, the box and info book was lost in the Christmas chaos.  Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@EmJ116 Welcome to our Fitbit Community! Regarding your inquiry, yes you can go ahead and plug your Versa into the iPhone's squared charger without any issues. However, is not recommended to plug it into an iPad's charger since those seem to have a different voltage.

Hope this helps and don't hesitate to get back if you have additional questions! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@EmJ116 Welcome to our Fitbit Community! Regarding your inquiry, yes you can go ahead and plug your Versa into the iPhone's squared charger without any issues. However, is not recommended to plug it into an iPad's charger since those seem to have a different voltage.

Hope this helps and don't hesitate to get back if you have additional questions! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you so much!!

Best Answer

@EmJ116 You are very welcome! I'd like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you can share your experiences, meet people and create new topics.

Hope to see you in our Fitbit Community more often! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes