Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa dead

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My versa is not working I can’t turn it on and I kept it on the charger for 2hours

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Try holding all three buttons for about 15 seconds. See if that does anything. Also could be that your charger is a dud (some seem to be having charger issues). Maybe try a new charger as your last resort if your return/exchange window is gone?

Also, into what was the charger plugged in? 

Best Answer

Thanks I try dat

Best Answer
0 Votes

No problem, let us know 🤗

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine died also. Returned mine and just got my replacement today. Good luck. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Unfortunately, same thing happened to me!

It was just on 60% and then it all went black. I tried re-charging. The interface goes back up but won't get past to 1%. Once you take it off the charger, it's just dead! I tried to troubleshoot + factory reset but nothing works. 

I contacted customer service. The chat agent was great. I am now doing an e-mail exchange. They decided that it might just be the charger with all the videos I sent. They'll be sending a charger replacement instead. I'm from the Philippines so imagine how long will that take. Imagine also the frustration when I try the new charger and it still doesn't work and it ends up being the hardware fault at all.

Oh! Quite frustrating! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having similar issue, I am unable to start my versa. It’s fully charged. Screen first blanked and then it died. Any suggestions 

Best Answer

@Mamtahv It's great to see that you've visited the Fitbit Community! Sorry to hear that your Versa isn't working. Try cleaning the contacts including using cotton with rubbing alcohol then charge it by plugging it for a couple of hours directly to your computer's usb port (try different ports) or use an UL listed usb wall adapter. After this restart your device and see how it behaves.

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes